Books are incredibly important. Even in our high-end society nowadays, there is still nothing compared to the validity and beauty of reading a book.
And in reading a book, we needed to use bookmarks. We look for stylish looking bookmarks but usually most of them are expensive. We think of more ways on how to make it more convenient at the same time, cool. How about we get to make bookmarks out of colored papers and monster designs? Perhaps we can work with our creativity and imagination in doing these.
That’s why I’ve brought you some ideas on how to make a Monster Design Page Corner Bookmark.
Here’s the materials that you’re going to need.
- cartolina / colored papers
- (if you like) googly eyes
It’s very simple that you can get to finish doing this in not less than 10 minutes.
- Cut the paper in a 12 cm x 12 cm square, then divide it into 4 parts as shown and cut out the part shaded with pencil.
- fold according to the pictures. apply glue and fold the other part too.
- add some details to beautify your bookmark and you’re done!
these can be made in all shapes, sizes and colours and are perfect gifts for children!
Credits to: http://www.instructables.com/id/Cute-Corner-Bookmarks/step3/Youre-done/ and http://katokula.blogspot.com/2014/08/how-to-make-origami-monster-bookmarks.html